Download VS99610c Blueborne September Security for Verizon LG V30: Have you forget to turn off Bluetooth on your Android device, after a file share or after just simply playing music off your Wireless Headphone…BEWARE, You could be vulnerable to a vicious virus called “BlueBorne” that can spread from gadget to gadgets through the air.
But There Always light after dark, as There’s a good news for Verizon LG V30 users, Which just got the Blueborne security patch Update.The update has rolled out via OTA (Over The Air) and will soon hit your Verizon LG V30 Device running stock ROM without root.
The Verizon LG V30 is packed with a whopping 6.0 inch QHD Display, a powerful Snapdragon 835 with 4Gigs of RAM and a 3,300mAh Non-Removable battery. With Its Bezel-less Design It’s a perfect combo of Design and Power. But as we know a good hardware requires a good software too, to get the most out of a device. For this,
We Highly recommend updating your device as the BlueBorne virus can help Hacker to have full control over your device, have access to all your data, networks. Not only android phone Blueborne is capable of attacking desktops and smart devices – including those Running Android, iOS and Windows.
How To Manually Update Verizon LG V30 To VS99610c Blueborne September Security Patch Update
1. Open Settings on Verizon LG V30.
2. Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
3. Now click Update Center.
4. Tap System update.
5. Tap Check for update.
6. If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the USB driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
link is broken will be updated soon.
How To Install VS99610c Blueborne September Security for Verizon LG V30
If you want to manually flash the VS99610c Blueborne September Security Patch On Verizon LG V30, follow the linked guide belowHow To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool