Xiaomi have been busy rolling out their new firmware update based on the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced version for its Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro users in Europe for some time. This update comes with version V18.104.22.168.DJFEUXM and the users would be able to download around 3.3GB software package to install this update.
Now, yet another country is going to join the growing list of regions that can enjoy the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition, with the update now reaching the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro users in India.
As per the changelog, the new update will fix various bugs, including the one where incoming calls that weren’t being displayed currently in DND mode, fix the Lockscreen items that were previously not displayed when the themes and super wallpapers were combined, and optimize third-party theme compatibility for notification shade.
MI 10T and Mi 10T Pro MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition Update comes to India
The new update for Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro users in India has been identified by the build version V22.214.171.124.RJDINXM and is based on Android 11. The update weighs 3.1GB and can easily be downloaded.
- Download link – Mi10T/Mi 10T Pro (India)
Changelog of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition
- MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Control center
- Optimization: You’ll be now prompted about locked orientation in Landscape mode
- Fix: The screen flashed while Bluetooth devices were disconnected
- Fix: Toggles disappeared after Battery saver had been turned off
- Fix: Control center couldn’t be closed when Ultra battery saver was on
- Fix: Battery saver toggle didn’t work
- Fix: Control center wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
- Fix: Brightness adjustment settings were dismissed after Control center was opened
- Fix: Incoming calls weren’t displayed correctly in DND mode
- Lock screen
- New: New fingerprint options
- Fix: Memory usage issues when charging animation was displayed
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Third party theme compatibility for Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notifications flashed in some cases
- Fix: Floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Fix: Notification badges weren’t updated for incoming notifications on a locked device
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Issues with permissions after missed calls
- Fix: Status bar icons turned black in some cases
- Fix: Music player controls weren’t displayed in some cases
- Fix: App notification switches didn’t always work
- Fix: Issues with displaying grouped notifications
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Notifications weren’t always displayed correctly when “Raise to wake” was used
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on