Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro are the latest smartphones to get MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update. The update also brings the August 2021 security patch and a bunch of fixes.
The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update for Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro is rolling out to the global variant. It can be identified by the firmware version V18.104.22.168.RJDMIXM. Through MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition does not bring new MIUI version, it brings some notable features that include – Focused algorithm, Atomized memory, Liquid storage, and Smart balance.
Starting with the Atomized memory, it makes the RAM management efficient than before, thus giving an additional boost. The Focused algorithm feature dynamically allocates system resources to ensure a smooth experience. The Liquid storage feature ensures that the system remains vibrant and responsive.
The Smart balance feature is said to improve the core system to allow the device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs. The update also brings the August 2021 security to protect the device from different kinds of system security and privacy-related vulnerabilities. The update is bundled with a bunch of bug fixing which are detailed in the changelog given below.
Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro global users have started receiving the update. You can manually check for the new update by navigating to Settings >> About phone and then check for new updates. We’ve also added a download link for the latest package that required manual installation.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to August 2021. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
- New: New fingerprint options
- Fix: Memory usage issues when charging animation was displayed
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Third party theme compatibility for Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Issues with permissions after missed calls
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Notifications weren’t always displayed correctly when “Raise to wake” was used
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on