OnePlus 5 has been one of the most anticipated phones of this year. It is no doubt that OnePlus has done an exceptional job with its device. Also, the continuous support for bug fixes and other enhancements makes the OnePlus 5 worth it. OnePlus has recently released a new update for the OnePlus 5 which comes with bug fixes and various optimizations. The OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5 is rolling out via OTA and soon will be available for all the devices. Download and install OxygenOS 4.5.6 on OnePlus 5 from below.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed reboot caused by dialing 911 on certain OnePlus 5 units.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5 Smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 4.5.6 FOR ONEPLUS 5
STEPS TO INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.5.6 ON OnePlus 5
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 5. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 Firmware for Oneplus 5
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.5.6 executing the following command.
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. If you have any queries, comment down below.