Download and Install Galaxy S8 Plus Ported ROM On Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge: The latest flagships in the long list of amazing smartphones launched by Korean Manufacturers Samsung are Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. They come with some amazing features, apps and unique user interface including Bixby, AOID and the newly updated stock apps such as Camera, Music and more.
The interface is termed as Infinity Display because of its almost seamless edges. You will be amazed to know that all these exclusive features and easily be ported onto other Samsung devices like S7 and S7 Edge by using ROM port.
The Galaxy S8 Plus ROM port is a custom ROM that is based on the stock Samsung Experience firmware in a bundle of 1.50 GB in size. It has already been tested on S7 Edge G935/G930 and the firmware is based on the baseband version G935FXXU1DQCE. One of the most important things that you need to know about this ROM is that it comes with most of the Galaxy S8 mods, apps and features. It has an OTA updater with additional features like Deodex, Debloat and De-Knox.
To carry out this process, you will need to complete few downloads and follow this easy step-by-step guide and within no time you would have installed the S8 ROM Port onto S7 and S7 Edge.
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Ported ROM
- Galaxy S8 ROM
- Disable S8 Navbar for Port 3.0 Only
- OnTheEdgeLite 7.1 Stable
- Nougat bootloader and Modem
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How To Install Galaxy S8 Plus Ported ROM On Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- After downloading all the files mentioned above, install the Bootloader and Modem via Odin before you begin to flash the ROM.
- You should also have the TWRP installed on your device.
- Transfer the downloaded S8 ROM file to your phone’s SD card.
- Reboot your device into TWRP recovery and take a complete backup.
- Now, select Wipe and then tap of “Advanced Wipe” and select the partitions necessary.
- Now, return to the main menu and then tap on install.
- Select the S8 ROM file and swipe right to install.
- You device will now enter the AROMA installer where you will have to select the features you want.
- After the installation is complete, reboot your device.
- Done! The first boot might take a while so be patient.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below:)