Updated On September 08, 2017 – [Latest] Download Official Android Nougat 7.0 GApps | GApps For Android 7.1.1/7.1.2 Nougat (Google apps).Here we will be sharing the direct link to download Android Nougat Gapps for Custom ROMs like Lineage Os 14, CyanogenMod 14 (CM14), other Nougat AOSP ROMs etc.Now we have also Android 7.1.1 and Android 7.1.2 Nougat Gapps pack.The Smallest GAaps pack (Pico) Is around 50MB Only (Mini or micro is what we recommend)
Google has released the final developer preview of Android’s latest OS update Android 8.0.The final build of Android Nougat is Android 7.1.2.The official Android 7.1.2 Nougat is released for all latest Google Android devices like Pixel, Pixel Xl, Nexus 6p and Nexus 5x.We have updated this list with all new Gapps pack for Android 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 Nougat.
These GApps packs are must have for someone who uses Custom ROMs like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, carbon, slim or any other based on any built of Android nougat.With flashing the GApps you can’t use any google apps and without Google Play Services, you won’t be able to use play store.[Download] Nougat GApps | GApps For Android 7.0/ 7.1.1/ 7.1.2
New Post: Get iPhone X’s Stye Facial Recognition On Your Android How to Activate the Facial Recognition System Included in Android
If you want to know more about GApps or Google Apps, like why we need them then check out the linked article below
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Latest and Trending:
[Download] Nougat GApps | GApps For Android 7.0/ 7.1.1/ 7.1.2
(If you want the stable version for android 7.1 and above the then second one is the way to go with)
Best WhatsApp Mods (Updated August 2017)
For installing Nougat Gapps on your device, you must install the following on your device:
- Android 7.0 Nougat based AOSP custom ROM, like CM14 or SlimROM.
- A custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM.
- At least 25-30% battery remaining. Although installing such apps won’t take more than 5 minutes, but always be prepared for the worst in case things go wrong.
- Ample space remaining on your device, depending on which Gapp you want to install.
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps (7.1 too)
So download the right Gapp pack according to your need (e.g. Mini , full) then, follow this guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps via custom recovery
- Lineage OS 14 and 14.1 Gapps Download Official Gapps For Lineage Os 14 / 14.1
- Marshmallow Gapps DOWNLOAD GOOGLE GAPPS FOR All ANDROID 6.0 / 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW ROMS
- Android 7.1.1 and Android 7.1.2 Gapps Download Official Gapps For Android 7.1 and 7.1.2 Nougat
The need of Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps
As you all know, AOSP based ROMs never come with the Google services pre-installed, it is always needed to install them manually by flashing a compatible Gapps package from TWRP or any other recovery.Android Nougat Gapps are essential when you are installing an Android Nougat 7.0 based AOSP ROM like CyanogenMod 14. The first set of Android Nougat Gapps has been released as the factory images of the Nougat 7.0 update is now made available for the supported Nexus devices.
Android Nougat 7.0 /7.1.1/7.1.2 Gapps pack is available in a range of various sizes; it can be a small package of 50 MB or a huge zip file of 400 MB.(For ex: nano Gapps, Pico gapps ,Mega and Full)
The method of installation of Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps is almost same as how you flash any .zip file from a custom recovery. If you are using TWRP, go to the install menu and then select the Nougat Gapps packages which you want to download on the device.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂