In this guide, you will learn How to Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device.Here we will be sharing all the necessary steps to flash SuperSu On An Android device
If you want to root your android device, then you have to flash the SuperSu zip file via any recovery.We recommend TWRP recovery as it is the most used & features packed Recovery for android devices right now.The flashing process is very simple and easy.
What is SuperSU ->If you have an android phone and you know about root then you must know about SuperSu.This is developed by chain fire team.This is a must needed tool for rooted android phones.It should be installed on rooted phones to perform any other root related tweaks.
SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool.SuperSU requires a rooted device.SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root.[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
You May Like:
- How To Secure Rooted Android Devices From Security Threats
- What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
→Download SuperSu v2.46 (stable)
→ Download SuperSU v2.65 Marshmallow Root package (For Marshmallow and above)
→ [Direct Link] Download SuperSU 2.56 (others except Marshmallow)
There are few devices where these superSu will not work.Please download the right SuperSu from the tutorial from where you come to this post
Now Follow these simple steps to Safely Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
Step By Step Guide
- Download and transfer the SuperSU to your device internal memory. (download section)
- Now Boot your device into TWRP recovery.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Then Just Select Install and flash the SuperSUfile that you transferred in the Previous step
- Once flashing is done. Reboot your device.
- Done!!! Your Android device is now rooted
For confirmation, install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.