In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM for MI 6. Xiaomi finally started rolling out MIUI 9 update for Redmi 4A. This update is packed with new features and bug fixes. As Xiaomi always working hard to bring the latest features and better user experience to all its users. This update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). If you are an owner of this device, then you are at the right place. Just follow the simple Step by Step guide below to Update MI 6 to MIUI 9. MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM for Mi 6
MIUI 9 update was already rolled out, and users started receiving the update via OTA (Over-the-Air). You can wait for the OTA pop-up, or you can update Mi 6 to MIUI 9 manually. To check for the update, go to Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you still do not receive any update notification, Don’t worry, You can manually Download and Install MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM for MI6.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for MI 6
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
- MIUI 9 7.8.10 Global Beta ROM for Mi 6 (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 9 Update for Mi 6 (Fastboot ROM) – Download
How to Install MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM on Mi 6
- Download the ROM for your Device
- Now follow this Simple guide to install MIUI V126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3 –> > How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / fastboot Files on your device
- If you want to Unlock Bootloader, Just Follow this simple Step by Step Guide –> Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of your device
If you have any queries, feel free to ask us your doubts down below!