Here i will be sharing a detailed guide which will help you to Find Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
About Huawei Y7 Pro 2019
Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) was released in January 2019. It is the first mid-range device from Huawei in 2019. It comes equipped with a 6.2 inches display with a water drop notch on the top. The display has a 19:9 screen ratio. The display has a resolution of 720 x 1520 Pixels (~269 ppi density). The screen protection is unknown. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) which is an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor coupled with Adreno 506 GPU. It is coupled with 3 GB of RAM. It comes with 32 GB internal storage option which can be expanded up to 512 GB via microSD.
The all-new Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) sports Dual rare camera setup, the primary camera is 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF and the secondary is 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. It has a 16-megapixel front camera for a selfie. The device runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Huwaei’s EMUI 8.2 custom skin at the top. It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery. Honor10 includes a Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. The Fingerprint scanner on the rear side under the camera section.
Steps To Find Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Tap on it, and then scroll further down to see another sub-menu named ‘Phone Information‘.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device