T-Mobile has rolled out A102USQS7ATH3 August 2020 Security Patch to Samsung Galaxy A10e. It is just an incremental update.
About T-Mobile Galaxy A10e A102USQS7ATH3
The OTA has been rolled out in the US. This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in August 2020 Security. The update comes with build number A102USQS7ATH3. The update brings some bug fixes which were available in the previous build. It also brings stability and performance improvements. Thus, you should download and install the update to your T-Mobile Galaxy A10e which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
These security updates are equally important as the major software updates. The new patches tighten the security of your device to keep your device safe and secure. Security patches address vulnerabilities in the operating system. So we always recommend users to keep your device and apps up to date. The update also brings stability and performance improvements to the device. The update is based on Android 10 Q
- Device Name: T-Mobile Galaxy A10e
- Model: SM-A102U
- Region: the US
- Android version: Android 10 Q
- Baseband Version: A102USQS7ATH3
- Android Security Patch Level: 1st August 2020
- Flashing Tool: Odin Flash Tool
Manually Update T-Mobile Galaxy A10e to August 2020 Security Patch
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner or you can manually flash the full firmware using Odin Flash Tool.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so kindly proceed at your own risk.
Follow our guide: Where and How To Download Samsung Galaxy Stock Firmware
Note: Always download the firmware according to your region
Check sammobile website to get the latest firmware for your device
Steps To Install T-Mobile Galaxy A10e A102USQS7ATH3 Firmware Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Samsung Galaxy device
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note: Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining