In this article, We will be showing you ‘How to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image On Moto G4 Plus’ If you are an owner of Moto G4 Plus and want to install Nougat factory image on your device then you are totally at the right place. This is stock nougat factory image(firmware) so if you bricked your smartphone or you are facing any issue like bootloop then you can easily fix them by installing this stock nougat firmware. [Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image On Moto G4 Plus]
Recently there was Nougat OTA update for Moto G4 plus with build number NPJ25-93.14 This one was the latest OTA update and this factory image is based on this OTA update. We have full factory image which you flash it on your Moto G4 plus using fastboot. After flashing fastboot flashable file, your device will restore to stock Android 7.0 Nougat so after that, you can get all further OTA updates. [Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image On Moto G4 Plus]
So, let’s get started with our guide.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto G4 Plus while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Fastboot Image for Moto G4 Plus XT1624-XT1643 → Download Link
STEPS TO Install Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image On Moto G4 Plus
- First of all download the file from download section on your PC
- Connect your Moto G4+ to PC with the help of USB cable.
- Turn off your phone and boot into Bootloader/Fastboot mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.(Check PRE-REQUISITES)
- Extract the downloaded file on your computer’s desktop or anywhere you like.
- Go to the folder where you have extracted the file and copy all the files on your fast boot directory.
- Now inside the fastboot folder (If you are on windows) Run the file “OEM Flash.bat”
- You can also issue these command one by one.
fastboot oem lock begin fastboot oem lock begin fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem lock fastboot reboot
- That’s all, Nougat factory image will start installing on your Moto G4 Plus
- Once install gets complete, your device will automatically reboot.
- Done !
If you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to ask in the comment section below. [Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image On Moto G4 Plus]