In this guide, you will learn How to unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP & Root Moto G4 Plus.It is a very simple and easy guide.Simple guide to root Lenovo made Motorola Moto G4 Plus
Lenovo recently launched Moto G4 Plus in India and like all the previous Moto device, it becomes very popular in India.there are loads of development going around the device.If you are one of those people who likes to root their devices then there is a great news for you.Now there is an unofficial TWRP 3.0.2-2 recovery available for the device.Special thanks to the XDA Senior Member yeshwanthvshenoy for sharing the recovery.
In order to root your device, first you have unlocked the bootloader of the device, then you have to flash the recovery image via ADB &Fastboot command and then you can flash the SuperSu root file using TWRP recovery to Root Moto G4 Plus.Don’t worry we will be sharing step by step guide to Install TWRP recovery and Root Moto G4 Plus
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto G4 Plus Edge while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed Motorola drivers on your PC
- Install ADB&Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
→ Full Guide to safely Unlock bootloader, Install TWRP recovery, and Root Moto G4 Plus
TWRP Recovery for Moto G4 Plus
[symple_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1N6dGU7FEXseXpzbWtZMlRCVnM/view” color=”grey” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”fa-download” icon_right=””]Download TWRP[/symple_button]
→Download & place it in the folder where ADB installed and rename it to ‘recovery.img’.
SuperSu to root Moto G4 Plus
[symple_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-supersu-v2-65-marshmallow-root-package/” color=”grey” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”fa-download” icon_right=””]Download SuperSu[/symple_button]
Moto G4 Plus: Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP recovery & Root
→ Unlocking bootloader will erase your device’s data so create a backup of your important data
How to unlock bootloader of Moto G4 Plus
- Follow the Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Unlock Bootloader Of Motorola Devices
How to Install TWRP recovery and Root Moto G4 Plus
- Now download the TWRP recovery and put it inside the fast boot folder.Then follow this guide to Flash / Install TWRP recovery On Moto G4 Plus.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now download the SuperSu root file and transfer it to the internal memory of your device by USB.Then just flash it via TWRPP recovery.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!! Your device is now rooted
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.