Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]: Latest Resurrection Remix V6.0.0 which is based on Android Oreo 8.1 is now available for Lenovo K5/K5 Plus. So, if you are the users of Lenovo K5/K5 Plus then this guide is for you.In this guide, we gonna show you How to Download and Install Latest Resurrection Remix V6.0.0 on Lenovo K5/K5 Plus. This ROM based on the latest Android Oreo 8.1 altogether this ROM came with amazing UI and have very amazing features itself. This is not a stock android oreo 8.1 update but the features and UI are almost same.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 8.1 ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 8.1 Oreo to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 On Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus (Android 8.1 Oreo ROM)
Full Custom ROMs List >  Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus (Oreo and Nougat)[/mks_pullquote]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Lenovo Vibe k5/K5 Plus using your data cable.
- Reboot your Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of RR v6.0.0 built off of Android 8.1 Oreo!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.