Realme starts rolling out a new software update for Realme X50 Pro 5G users in China. The update brings February, March and April 2021 security patch along with several fixes and optimizations.
The latest update for Realme X50 Pro 5G is rolling out in China with firmware version RMX2071_11_C21. It fixes WLAN issue, Game Assistant issue, noise issue, long-exposure camera drift issue, control center crashing issue, and fixes smart sidebar loading issue.
Moreover, the update optimizes NFC signal performance and frame rate performance in some scenes of Peace Elite. Realme X50 Pro 5G users in China, who have not received the update yet, can manually check it by navigating to Settings >> Software update.
Device: Realme X50 Pro 5G
Software version: RMX2071_11_C21
- Update Android security patch (2021.02/2021.03/2021.04)
- Added vibration feedback of “show password” switch in privacy
- Fix the inconsistency between storage occupancy data and total occupancy details
- Fix the problem that the WLAN interface clicks the refresh button to jump to the bottom of the page with a low probability
- Optimize the signal performance of NFC in access control scenarios
- Optimize the frame rate performance in some scenes of Peace Elite
- Fix the problem that the game assistant cannot be called out with a low probability of entering the game
- Fixed the low probability of noise issue for peaceful elites
- Fix the problem that the desktop icon disappears with a low probability due to the change of the page layout line
- Fix the problem of long-exposure camera drift in night scene tripod mode with telephoto lens
- Fix the problem that the control center will crash with a low probability when clicking on the top of the control center edit
- Fix the problem that the smart sidebar cannot be opened normally