Who doesn’t enjoy the hassle-free streaming services where you can enjoy a number of movies and TV shows on demand. The biggest advantage is that you’re paying for what you want and get access to the streams on any device.
As there are so many great streaming services out there, it can something be difficult to stick to one. With such a competitive streaming market, you may have to cancel a service or two when the competition is offering significantly better service. If you want to cancel your Hulu subscription, then it is possible. Keep reading the article to know how.
The interesting thing with Apple devices is that you cannot cancel subscription services within the app. This is an annoying feature, especially if you’re someone who has just shifted from an Android mobile to an iPhone. On Android devices, you get the option to cancel the subscription services straight away without needing to perform any steps. In this article, you will get to know how you can easily cancel your Hulu subscription for your phone.
How to cancel Hulu subscription on Apple devices?
- First, you need to launch the app on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on the section where your name and Apple ID are displayed.
- Under this section, you’ll have to select the option Subscriptions.
- You’ll now get to see the entire list of all the subscriptions that are getting billed via Apple.
- If you’re subscribed to Hulu on your iPhone, you’ll be able to see Hulu in the list of subscriptions.
- Choose Hulu and then tap on Cancel Subscription.
- You’ll now have the option to cancel the Hulu subscription on your iPhone.
- While the subscription is canceled, the services will still continue working until the next billing date. Post billing date, you won’t be able to access the Hulu content on your iPhone