Great News for Huawei Honor 8 owners/users as Unofficial CM 14.1 has been released for Honor 8 with many amazing and different features.The good news is that we have the full firmware file which you can download.Today in this guide you will be able to learn How to Download and Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Honor 8.The best part of this update is that this update is based on android nougat 7.1 so the users can now experience Nougat on their Mobile. (CM 14.1 for Honor 8)
This is unofficial Android 7.1 update so you may not get all OTA update but the best part is that you can enjoy Android Nougat Features and Android 7.1 is latest Android nougat version and you will get it from our guide this method require custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed on your android device and backup is must because in this process all you data will be lost. Follow this guide to safely Update your Honor 8 to Android 7.1 Nougat via Unofficial CM 14.1 (CM 14.1 for Honor 8)
This unofficial update so it may contain bugs so plan ahead before installing the ROM. .To know more about this ROM, please check the development page here.Now follow the guide to Download and Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Honor 8
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Honor 8 Only
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Download Unofficial CM14. For Honor 8→ Download Link
HOW TO FLASH / Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Honor 8 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
- Download the CM14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Honor 8 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Honor 8 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash CM 14.1 Nougat ROM on Honor 8. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
Done You Have Successfully Installed Unofficial CM 14.1 on Your Honor 8 if you have any queries regarding this article then you can ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram