Download and Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Galaxy S4 Mini Duos (i9192): Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini users get stuck in outdated android version KitKat and since then the device is not updated officially.Many users are searching for custom ROMs for the device.Now users can Update their Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos to Latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14.1
In this guide, we are going to share How to Download and Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Galaxy S4 Mini Duos. As Samsung Galaxy s4 mini is small brother of galaxy S4. As usual, it packs in some of mid-range specifications (at the time of release) in a really budget price bracket.For the affordable price tag, many users are still using this device as their daily drivers.
Very special thanks to csendre, Senior Member of Xda for sharing the ROM with us.This unofficial CM14.1 ROM is based on CyanogenMod 14.1 source code.If you want to know the buglist or any other information of the ROM, Please do visit the source page here.
The Galaxy S4 Mini runs Android 4.4.2 out of the box.If you are a galaxy S4 Mini owner then we have a great news for you guys.Now Official CyanogenMod 14.1 based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat is available for Galaxy S4 mini. You can now update Galaxy S4 Mini to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via UnOfficial CM14.1.Follow this guide to Download and Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy S4 mini.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Official CM 14.1 On Galaxy S4 Mini Duos(Android 7.1.1)
CyanogenMod 14 For S4 Mini Duos→ Download link
(Check for the downloadlink)
STEPS TO Flash/Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Galaxy S4 Mini Duos (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the CM 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Galaxy S4 Mini using your data cable.
- Reboot your Galaxy S4 Mini into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash UnOfficial CM 14.1 On Galaxy S4 Mini How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Once done, follow this definite guide to flash GApps Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note:-First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Unofficial CM 14.1 On Galaxy S4 Mini Duos. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on CyanogenMod 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!