Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On CUBOT X19 4G and How to boot CUBOT X19 4G Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The CUBOT X19 4G Phablet comes equipped with a large 5.93 inch display with 080 x 2160 FHD+ Pixel Screen resolution. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. The device is powered by MediaTek’s MT6763T ( Helio P23 ) Octa-Core 2.5GHz 64-bit CPU coupled with 4GB RAM.
The device comes with 64GB onboard storage with support up to 128 GB via microSD card. It sports dual 16.0MP + 2.0MP Rear Camera and an 8MP front camera. It has a rear mounted Fingerprint Sensor. It houses a 4000mAh Built-in Non-removable battery
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On CUBOT X19 4G
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the UMI on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot CUBOT X19 4G Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page