Disable Dm-Verity Warning On OnePlus 3T: Many OnePlus users are facing the problem with a dm-verity warning when they try to flash ROM with TWRP recovery or flash Stock ROM. This issue is basically seen on rooted phones or devices which installed custom ROM with TWRP recovery. The Device Mapper Verity (dm-verity) warning allows the user to make sure that an integrity check for all the devices that have been blocked. This feature does not allow the persistent rootkits which have the ability to grab root privileges to use them for compromising devices.
Anyhow, it is a useful feature, but it is one of the reasons for causing annoyance to a lot of users. In this article, we will guide you how to disable dm-verity Warning on OnePlus 3T. Disabling Dm-Verity process does not require any flashing it can be simply disabled by booting your device into fastboot mode. Follow the bellow step by step process to disable Dm-verity Warning.
Steps to Disable Dm-Verity Warning on OnePlus 3T
- First, enable Developer Options in device settings
- Got to Settings > About Phone > Tap 7 times on build number
- Enable Advanced reboot in Developer options.
- Go to Settings > Developer options > Enable Advanced reboot
- Reboot into recovery mode
- Long press power button > Reboot > Recovery > Touch to reboot
- Reboot to Fastboot from recovery
- In recovery mode select language
- Click on Advanced
- Click Reboot to Fastboot
- Connect your OnePlus to PC
- Open Command Prompt in PC
- Press Windows Key + R or Start Menu and type CMD, hit Enter
- Execute the following commands to disable Dm-verity warning
fastboot oem disable_dm_verity
fastboot oem enable_dm_verity
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.