Download and Install Android P (9.0) beta On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: The search engine giant has already released the first Developer Preview of Android 9.0 (P) 2months ago and recently released the 2nd Developer Preview. All the Pixel devices have already started getting the Android P beta update but this time other devices too will get the beta update of Android’s latest version.
Thanks to Project Treble, now non-Pixel users will also get the beta version of Android P on their devices. Previously this was not possible. Only Google phones used to get the latest Android Beta update. This is really a great thing for non-Pixel users.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S was released in March 2018. It comes equipped with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. The device is powered by a 2.8GHz octa-core processor CPU coupled with 6GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage (Non-Expandable). The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S sports a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel camera on the rear and front respectively. It houses a 3400mAh non removable battery.
Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 2s which is their latest Android smartphone has received the Android P (9.0) beta firmware. The ROM is not fully stable and can’t be used as a daily driver. If you use your Mi Mix 2s as your primary device then we recommend you not flash the beta firmware.
About Android P (9.0) Beta
- Like any other beta releases, this Android P beta update has some bugs and it can’t be used as in daily life. If you are a developer you can install beta firmware to check who the OS is but if you a normal user, then we don’t recommend you flashing the beta firmware on your main primary device. Below we have listed some bugs
- Problem with Google Play music. (Stops randomly)
- Sometimes the UI stops while using in landscape mode
- No response when editing video in Photos
- Phone lags if you select voicemail
- Voice search option is unusable in settings
- Unable to edit the local videos
Download Android P (9.0) beta For Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
How To Install Android P (9.0) beta On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
First, download the Android P Beta Firmware for the device, then follow the linked guide to easily Install Android P (9.0) beta On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S using fastboot.
If you have any question regarding this guide feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.