Download and Install LG K10 2017 Stock ROM (Firmware) [Back to Stock ROM]: Hello friends! Today, in this post, we are going to discuss one of the most effective ways using which you can save yourself from the disappointment of using the wrong ROM (firmware). Yes, we are talking about stock ROMs. In case you have updated your device to an official update or installed a custom ROM which was not delivering the performance which you had hoped for, you can easily revert back to the previous version by going back to the stock ROM. Today, we will be talking about how all LG K10 2017 users can easily download and install LG K10 2017 stock ROM (firmware). Reverting back to stock ROM is extremely easy, all you need is the proper steps from a trustworthy source. If the proper steps are not taken, you might end up bricking your device.
LG K10 2017 is an excellent device which comes with an exciting list of specifications and features. It comes equipped with a 5.3-inch IPS LCD display screen with a resolution of 1280x720p, a powerful MediaTek MT6750 Octa Core processor, Mali T860MP2 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage capacity, and a removable 2800mAh Li-Ion battery. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, and its other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a 13.0 MP primary camera, a 5.0 MP secondary camera, a fingerprint scanner, USB OTG, and more.
Any LG K10 2017 user who is interested in reverting back to the stock ROM (firmware) can easily do so by following the elaborate guide mentioned here. Here, in this post, we will first be giving you all the basic details about custom ROM and its benefits, after which we will give a step-by-step instruction manual to help you install the stock ROM.
If you want to download and install Stock ROM on LG K10 2017, then you must consider this guide. This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide, if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about LG K10 2017 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Stock ROM on LG K10 2017 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG K10 2017.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG K10 2017.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG K10 2017.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- LG USB drivers should be installed on your PC
- This is Only For LG G4 US Cellular US991
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Steps to Download and Install LG K10 2017 Stock ROM
- Download and Install LG Flash tool on your PC (download section above)
- Download LG K10 2017 Stock ROM
- Now Boot your device into the download mode, you can do by pressing and holding Volume down button while connecting it to PC using USB cable.
- Now Open Lg Flash tool on your PC (tapping LGFlashtool2014.exe)
- Once launched, Choose GSM type from the menu
- Go to “Select Kdz file”, find and locate the downloaded firmware file. (Stock ROM)
- Then just select normal Flash and don’t do any other changes
- Click ‘start’ to begin the Flashing process. It will take some time so wait till the process is completed
- Once Flashing done, your device should be unbricked and you should have the stock ROM / Firmware on your device.
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂