Maze, the company which has made its name around the world for it’s out of the box thinking and launching products that have something unique in their look, functionality or features had released the newest smartphone in their lineup known as the Maze Alpha. This smartphone was particularly famous as it was among the very few smartphones at launch which had a bezel-less display among many other things.
Talking about the bezel-less display, the Maze Alpha looks very similar to the Xiaomi Mi Mix which also had no bezels on the top with fewer bezels on the bottom also. Now, we know that Maze Alpha was launched with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and the latest update which is Android 7.0 Nougat was pending for the smartphone and now that update is available and we have the update linked below so you can download as well.
Now, we have attached a guide down below so you can follow this guide and install the update on your smartphone manually and without any expert help. Make sure that you perform this properly and you should have a quick and safe installation of Android Nougat.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Download Android Nougat Stock ROM Firmware for Maze Alpha – Download
Steps To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Maze Alpha
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install Android 7.0 Nougat on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat