Download and Install Stock ROM On Prestigio PSP5506 Duo [Official Firmware]: There are many reasons why a user wants to install the stock firmware.The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
If you own a Prestigio PSP5506 Duo and now searching for the stock firmware of the device, then you landed on the right page. The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Prestigio PSP5506 Duo is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Prestigio PSP5506 Duo Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Prestigio PSP5506 Duo Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The Prestigio PSP5506 Duo is powered by a Spreadtrum CPU. It is a very mid-range CPU. The available stock firmware is for SC7731c CPU. The firmware is around 907 MB so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SPD Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware name is Prestigio_PSP5506_DUO_SC7731_20161013_5.1.1_SPD.zip. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SPD Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Prestigio PSP5506 Duo (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Prestigio PSP5506 Duo Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Prestigio PSP5506 Duo
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Prestigio PSP5506 Duo ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Prestigio PSP5506 Duo
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Prestigio PSP5506 Duo
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Prestigio PSP5506 Duo
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Prestigio PSP5506 Duo Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Prestigio PSP5506 Duo Stock ROM || Credit: firmwarefile website
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Prestigio PSP5506 Duo
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.