Here I will be sharing direct links to Download Android N Developer Preview for Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C.Download the latest Android N firmware from the given links and follow the steps given below to Install / Flash Android N Developer Preview On your Nexus devices.
Finally, google has released it’s latest Android N firmware for the latest Nexus devices.It is the latest Android after the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.The devices which are getting this update are Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C.We are not sure whether Nexus 5 is going to get this update or not.
This Android N is the latest Firmware from Google.But it is in developing stage.So there may be many bugs present.But you can try it on your Nexus device if you want to check how the new android update looks and feels like.Below we will be sharing step by step guide to Download & Install / Flash Android N Developer Preview for Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C
- Download & Install NPC91K Android N Developers Preview 2 Image On Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C
(Latest Android N Dev Preview with Loads of extra features)↑
Now you can root Nexus 6P, 5X, 6, 9 Running On Android N Developer Preview by Flashing the latest CF-Auto-Root Package From Chainfire.Full Step by Step Guide is Linked Below↓
List Of Devices:
Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Files have been removed.You have to check official page for latest update and download links. Enroll your device here
How To Flash / Install Android N Developer Preview for Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9, 9G, Nexus Player and Pixel C
- First Download the right Android N firmware for your device (According to the device’s name).
- Then transfer the Firmware to your device internal memory from PC (Use USB Cable to connect with PC)
- Then navigate to Settings -> About -> Check System update.
- “A new System Update is available” notification will pop up.Just tap on Install and wait for the process to complete.
- Done!!! Your device should have the latest Android N Dev preview.
[symple_box color=”red” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
Note:Above method will not work
First, enroll your nexus device here then you can update your device to Android N beta [/symple_box]
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below.