Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL [Leaked]: Asus Zenfone 3 was launched in 2016, May. Asus Zenfone 3 comes with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) out of the box which is upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat.Now Asus Zenfone 3 users can update it to android 8.0 oreo beta with a leaked ROM.
It is packed with the 5.5-inch display 1080×1920 pixels, 16MP Primary camera, and 8MP front-facing camera powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM and 3000 mAh battery.
Earlier we have posted leaked screenshots of Android Oreo on Asus Zenfone 3. Today one of the XDA members managed to pull out the Android 8.0 Oreo beta version from Asus. The Official beta release is expected by end of this month or first half of January 2018. As this is the unofficial leaked Android 8.0 Oreo beta, it may contain bugs and not suitable for the daily driver.
- This Update is only for Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta on Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL
- Download the Android 8.0 Oreo Beta zip files and transfer it your device SD Card.
- First, make sure that your ZenFone 3 ZE552KL running on WW-14.2020.1711.75 with stock recovery.
- Enter recovery mode by pressing Power button + Volume down button
- Click on install update via microSD card
- Select the .zip file you saved on SD Card
- Wait for some time to complete the installation process.
Note: Android 8.0 Oreo not available for ZenFone 3 ZE520KL.
Hope you have successfully installed Leaked Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus Zenfone 3. Let us your feedback in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.