Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Moto G3 | Android 8.0 Oreo: Moto G3 or Moto G 3rd Gen was released back in July 2015 and came with Android 5.1.1 lollipop and later updated to Android 6.1 Marshmallow.Moto G 2015 is now a 2 years Old device which means the Moto G3 won’t get the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update.But users can install custom ROMs to enjoy the latest Android On Moto G 3rd Gen.Update Moto G3 to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing an unofficial Lineage OS 15.0 ROM
If you want to try Android Oreo 8.0 on your Moto G3, then you can follow the below guide to install it manually on your device with the help of LineageOS 15. Android Oreo 8.0 is Google’s latest mobile operating system and is said to be the safest and fastest version of Android yet. It was unveiled last month by Google and it comes with several interesting features and updates. Some of the features include picture in picture molock screenreen shortcuts, app notification badges and more.You can check out our post > List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update | Android Oreo.Follow the given guide to safely install LineageOS 15 On Moto G3 (2015)
However, only an unofficial build of LineageOS 15 is available for download for the Moto G3 as of now. Also, the custom ROM is still in its early stages which means that many features are not functioning properly and the ROM is also overall not stable enough to be used on a daily basis. But if you want to test out Android Oreo 8.0 on your Moto G3 you can Download LineageOS 15.0 For Moto G3 and Install it
Full List Of Custom ROMs For Moto G3 (2015) >  Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For Moto G3 (2015) (Oreo and Nougat)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download LineageOS 15.0 for Moto G3
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install Lineage OS 15 On Moto G3 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.