Here you will learn How to Download & Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Micromax Unite 2 A106 Android 6.0.1.It is a very simple method.You have to download the CyanogenMod 13 ROM then you can Flash it via a custom recovery like TWRP recovery.Just follow the given steps to update your Micromax Unite 2 to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via unofficial CyanogenMod 13 Custom Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM.
This is a very good news for Micromax Unite 2 A106 users.Now there is an unofficial but fully functional CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM available for the device.So if you own a Micromax Unite 2, then you can flash the CM13 ROM via custom recovery to get latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on your device.
Micromax Unite 2 is a very Old device that means no official support from Micromax.The device is not going to get any official updates.Users have to manually update Micromax Unite 2 to latest Android via Custom ROMs.As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM.Thanks to Biswajit Sardar for porting Cyanogenmod 13 for Micromax Unite 2.The ROM is functional and there will be few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage.This is the first release of this unofficial CM13 ROM For the Micromax Unite 2, so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Micromax Unite 2 A106
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is developed by Temasek.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Micromax Unite 2 A106 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Related Posts: Root Micromax Unite 2 on Android 5.0 without PC
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Micromax Unite 2 model number A106. So don’t try on other Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Micromax Unite 2 A106 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Micromax Unite 2
How To Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Micromax Unite 2 A106 (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Micromax Unite 2 A106
- Download both Un-Official CM13 For Micromax Unite 2 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Unite 2 device to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Micromax Unite 2 A106 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.