This guide will teach you,How to Download & Flash / Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow H81020n OTA Update On AT&T LG G4 model number H810.The Update comes with build number MRA58K You can download the OTA Update Firmware (dlpkgfile) from the download section then flash it via Fastboot.Just follow the given steps to Update AT&T LG G4 to H81020n Android 6.0 Marshmallow With Official OTA Update File
AT&T finally started rolling out Android Marshmallow 6.0 OTA Update for LG G4 H810.The Software Version is H81020n.Thanks to rmrf from Reddit, now we have the ota update file.You can download the OTA update file from the download section.After downloading the OTA Firmware, you can simply flash it using ADB & Fastboot commands.Now follow the guide to Download & Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow H81020n OTA Update On AT&T LG G4
If your device’s bootloader is locked then you can manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update, but if your device’s bootloader is unlocked then you have to flash the Android Marshmallow Update file using Fastboot commands
The Update comes with loads of extra features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.It comes with Build number MRA58K and the File Size: Up to 971MB
Note:Make sure your AT&T LG G4 runs the firmware build version H81010o.
→ Full Step By Step Guide to Safely Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow H81020n OTA Update On AT&T LG G4
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your AT&T LG G4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How to Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow H81020n OTA Update On AT&T LG G4
Before you begin the flashing process, first download LGUSB drivers on your computer, then enable USB debugging on your smartphone, go to settings >>developers option. If developer’s option isn’t visible on your galaxy device, simply go to about phoneunder settings and scroll down to build number, then tap build numberup to 7 times to make developers option visible.
How To Flash / Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow H81020n OTA Update On AT&T LG G4
Step By Step Guide
- First of all setup ADB & fast boot On Your Computer.Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows Or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Then download the OTA file from the download section.
- After that, extract the file and to get a dlpkgfilefile rename it to 20N.up
- Then Copy 20N.up file to /sdcard/SoftwareUpdate/ path on internal memory phone(if folder doesn’t exist, just create it)
- Now connect your device to the Computer with USB cable and Trust the connection by checking “Always allow from this computer”
- Now open command window and issue the following command to check ADB Connection
- Then run the following command
- Issue the following command to start the OTA Update process / Installing the firmware
am start -n com.lge.lgfota.permission/com.lge.lgfota.permission.DmcEzUpdateStart
- Once the installation completed, reboot your device
- Done!!! You have successfully flashed the Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow H81020n OTA Update On AT&T LG G4
Important: On Mac OS, you can issue “./adb shell” command or on Linux type “sudo adb shell” to enter adb shell
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section