OnePlus has officially started rolling out the much-awaited Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for OnePlus X.It is very late as other manufacturers are working on Nougat builds.Follow this guide to Download & Install OxygenOS 3.1.2 On OnePlus X Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Previously, we have shared Download & Install OxygenOS 3.1.0 On OnePlus X (Marshmallow 6.0.1 Community Build).But that was a Community build OxygenOs 3.1.0 for OnePlus X but now this is a fully working build.Update OnePlus X to OxygenOs 3.1.2 by following the given steps.
Remember, this is the updated version of the previous firmware and most of the bugs are now fixed.If you want to install a stable OxygenOs on OnePlus X then Install OxygenOS 3.1.2 On OnePlus X Marshmallow 6.0.1. to update OnePlus X to Marshmallow 6.0.1 manually.
If you want to know more about the firmware like changelogs or bugs, please [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] visit the official OnePlus thread here
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus X, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 3.1.2 FOR ONEPLUS X (MARSHMALLOW BUILD)
Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 Marshmallow Firmware For OnePlus X
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL OXYGENS 3.1.2 ON ONEPLUS X (MARASHMALLOW 6.0.1)
First, read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the given steps.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.1.2 For OnePlus X from the download section
- Now connect your device to computer and transfer the OxygenOS Firmware to your device (Remember the location)
- Now flash the OxygenOS 3.1.2 On OnePlus X Marshmallow 6.0.1 like any other customROM. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
(All the steps are same just use this firmware instead of that one)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.