Now OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 For OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T based on Android 8.0 Oreo.The update is now available for download.It is carrying the latest October 2017 Security Patch Update.This update is also a beta update and we are sure in coming days stable OxygenOS Oreo build will be made available for both OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
The latest OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T comes with new fresh UI for Do Not Disturb.This update optimized the standby battery usage.It also brings improvements to the system stability and Performance.If you are running the previous OxygenOS Oreo Beta on OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T we recommend you to Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 On OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
If you have the previous OxygenOS beta build installed, then you may have received the OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 OTA (Over-the-air) notification.To manually check Go To Setting then scroll down to System Updates > Check For Updates.If the update is not showing up then wait for few more days for the update to come or you can manually flash the update by following the guide given below.
What’s New In OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18:
Table Of Contents
- New UI for Do Not Disturb
- We’ve made the Do not Disturb setting easier to understand
- Optimized standby battery usage
- Smart Text Selection improvements
- This option should now work as intended
- General performance improvements
- Updated OnePlus and GMS applications
- We’ve updated OnePlus Gallery, and fixed some bugs in Weather, Recorder, and File Manager
- Updated Google security patch (October 2017)
- Other bug fixes and optimizations
- Updates to language localization, fixes for extended screenshot in some applications, bluetooth performance enhancements, camera gesture fixes, and memory optimizations
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
How To install OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 on OnePlus 3/3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download Open Beta 18 and 9 for OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from USB,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Open Beta 18 and 9 on OnePlus 3 and 3T executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram