In this guide, we will be sharing Full step by step guide How To Download & Install OxySlim ROM On OnePlus 2 Based On Oxygen OS 2.2.0.The process is very simple and easy, just follow the steps carefully to Download & Install OxySlim ROM On OnePlus 2
There is a new stable ROM available For OnePlus TWO Called “OxySlim“.It is based on stock Oxygen OS 2.2.0 and offers a pure close to stock Lollipop Android 5.1.1 experience for your OnePlus Two.It is fully stable ROM.It is smooth and fast and have some extra features compared to stock Oxygen OS. CyanogenMod features (the ROM ports some CM apps and processes). The system is similar with the stock Oxygen OS 2.2.0 but customized in order to provide increased speeds, extra functionality, and a better RAM
There are some CyanogenMod features added to this OxySlim ROM(the ROM ports some CM apps and processes).The ROM is based On stock Oxygen OS 2.2.0, so the system is similar but there are some useful features added, in order to provide increased speeds, extra functionality, and a better RAM usage.
OnePlus 2 users have to wait for Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update (Official), but they can install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) custom ROM to get Android 6.0 Marshmallow On OnePlus 2 right now.For Guide > Download & Install CM13 Rom On Oneplus 2 (Unofficial)
There are many Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROMs available For OnePlus 2, So check out them link below↓
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
→ Only for OnePlus 2 don’t try on OnePlus One or OnePlus X and read the official thread of the respective ROM before Flashing
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus Two ( plutonium) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ Download & Install OxySlim ROM On OnePlus 2
- Enable Developer Option > “menu – settings – about phone” from where to tap 7 times, on Built Number, which USB Debugging can be found under “menu – settings – developer options”.
- Make Sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a custom recovery (TWRP) On your OnePlus 2
- Take a nandroid backup from TWRP menu.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download OxySlim ROM On OnePlus 2
How To Flash / Install OxySlim ROM On OnePlus 2
Step By Step Guide
→First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully
- Download the OxySlim ROM and Gapps from the download section.
- Connect your OnePlus 2 to PC via USB C cable provided with the device
- Now transfer both downloaded files to your OnePlus 2
- Boot your OnePlus 2 into custom recovery mode
- From recovery, First factory reset.So, select “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Then return to the main menu of recovery.
- Now follow this guide to Install / Flash the ROM > How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Done!!! Your OnePlus 2 should be running on OxySlim ROM
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.