There is a good news for all OnePlus 2 users.Now they can Download & Flash / Install CM13 Rom On Oneplus 2 Android Marshmallow 6.0 ROM.This is an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 ROM.The Installation process is very simple and easy.Download the ROM and Flash it Via TWRP Recovery.Below we will be sharing Full Guide on How to safely Download & Install CM13 Rom On Oneplus 2 with direct download links.
One Plus 2 is the successor to the last year’s OnePlus One.It is packed with all top-notch specs and features and the price is very low.OnePlus 2 was launched during Q3 2015.It is powered by a very fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset, with a powerful Quad-core Cortex processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.It has an Adreno 430 GPU for flawless gaming experience, a 13 MP rear camera.
If you are among the few luckiest people to own a OnePlus 2 and want to test Android Marshmallow 6.0 on your device, then you are at the right place.Now there is an unofficial CM13 ROM available For OnePlus 2.This is developed by regalstreak, Recognized Contributor from Xda and this is based on CM13 Source code and Android marshmallow 6.0.This is in alpha stage that means there will be few bugs present.But in future updates they will fix all the bugs.Bugs list given below:
What Doesn’t Work? (WIP)
Much More Stuff
→ For more details on the Bug list.Please visit this official Xda Thread
→ Follow the Guide below to Safely Install CM13 Rom On Oneplus 2 (Unofficial)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This ROM is only For OnePlus 2, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Your device must have a custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 ROM in it.Full Guide->>How to Root OnePlus 2 & Install TWRP Recovery
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost OnePlus 2 Battery Life
- How To Unroot / Unbrick OnePlus 2 (Bootloop Fix)
- How to Safely Install CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM On OnePlus 2 (Stable)
- Download & Flash OxygenOS 2.1.2 OTA Update On OnePlus 2
How to Flash / Install CM13 Rom On Oneplus 2 Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Unofficial)
How to Install CM13 Rom On Oneplus 2 Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial)
Step By Step Guide
*First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully.
- Now Download Both Un-Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your device with Your Pc via USB-C cable provided by OnePlus
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of OnePlus 2
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 & Gapps On Your OnePlus 2–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.