Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 3 and 3T: Resurrection Remix for OnePlus 3 and 3T is now available to download. Resurrection Remix is packed with all Android 7.1.2 Nougat features. This ROM is based on Lineage OS, DU, Omni, Slim and pack of RR codes. Resurrection Remix ROM makes your phone more flexible which includes performance improvements and power packed with new features.
Resurrection Remix ROM on OnePlus 3 and 3T includes all Android 7.1.2 features like Enable/Disable Navbar, Double Tap To sleep navbar, Navbar Button Customization smart bar, Brightness Slider, SuperUser Indicator Switch, Carrier Label options, Clock Customizations, Battery Bar customization, Custom Logos, App Sidebar, Tile Animations, Custom Animations, Gestures Anywhere Feature, Pie Trigger, Recents Panel customization, LockScreen customization, Advanced Reboot Menu, SystemUI Tuner and many more exciting features included. In this article, we will guide you how to install Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This ROM is for OnePlus 3 and 3T devices only.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
[su_button url=”https://sourceforge.net/projects/resurrectionremix/files/oneplus-unified-3-3T/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Resurrection Remix for OnePlus 3 and 3T[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/gapps-on-android-7-0-rom/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Gapps for OnePlus 3 and 3T[/su_button]
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- Download the Resurrection Remix ROM and Gapps Zip files.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your OnePlus 3 and 3T (Remember the location where you saved the files)
- Reboot your OnePlus 3 and 3T device into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 3 and 3T. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- Reboot your smartphone.
If you have any doubts related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section below.