Direct link to Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices.Guide to use Moto All-In-one Tool v1.0
Now, there is a very good news for all Motorola (Lenovo’s Moto) users.Finally, there is a fully functional One-Click root available.Very special thanks to dev hard91 over at Xda for sharing Moto All-In-one Tool v1.0
.AIO Tool was released by Xda Dev hard91 on 15th June.This is an all in one tool for Motorola devices.This is like LG’s LGUP, Nexus’s root toolkit, Nextbit Robin root toolkit.This simple root toolkit will help users to do all fastboot things with just a single click just like Nexus root toolkit.Before users have to use fastboot and ADB commands to Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices.But now this Moto AIO Tool will help you to Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
This toolkit has a very clean user interface.This is a very easy and simple solution for all Motorola users.If you have a new generation Motorola device then this toolkit is a must have.You can download the Moto AIO Tool from the download section below.
1. Windows OS
2. STOCK ROM For flashing.
3. Supersu.zip for rooting.
4. Bootloader Key to unlock the bootloader.
5. Stock Recovery for flashing.
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Moto All In One Tool v1.0
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] For more info on this Moto All In One v1 toolkit, please visit the official Xda thread here
Don’t forget to thank hard91 over at at xda for this aewesome toolkit
How to use Moto AIO Tool to Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download proper Moto USB drivers
- Enable Developer option and USB debugging on your Moto device.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download the Moto All In One Tool from the download section and install that one your computer
- Connect your device to PC
- Your PC will detect the Moto device.Now choose any of the optuion you want (e.g: root / flash stock)
- Once the process is completed, your device will reboot
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram