In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Download & Flash / Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B510 Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01).It is a very simple and easy process.Just download the firmware and follow the given steps to install it.
This Android 6.0 Marshmallow update comes with built number C675B510.It is based On Huawei’s latest Emotion UI 4.0.It is only available for Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01) Asia Specific Models.Users will get this update via OTA.If your device’s bootloader is unlocked or your device is rooted then you have to manually Flash / Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B510 Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01)
As I mentioned before it is the final Marshmallow release for the device.The Firmware is very stable.If you own a Huawei Honor 4c model number CHM-U01 then follow the given steps to easily Flash the Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B510 Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01)
Note: Flash this Marshmallow Firmware over these Indian firmware :[CHM-U01C636B390/ CHM-U01C636B380/ CHM-U01C636B370/ CHM-U01C675B502].If your device is running other firmware built then don’t flash this Marshmallow Firmware
There are loads of extra customization and optimization features added to this latest update.You will get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life with this latest update.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Honor 4C while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Android Marshmallow Built number CHM-U01C675B510 Honor 4C CHM-U-10
Official Link | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Size: 1.33 GB
→ It is wrongly written as Kitkat by Officials.We have tested it.It’s the latest Marshmallow Update
How To Flash / Install Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B510 Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01)
Step By Step Guide
- First Download latest official Android 6.0 firmware updates for Honor 4C from the above download section.Now Extract that.
- Then go to the extracted folder, copy ‘dload’ folder to the Honor 4C external SD-card. (Format SD card in FAT32 and make sure you have enough memory)
- If you are running Lollipop, go to Settings > Then updates. > Tap Menu. > Local Update. > browse and select OTA package’s Update app. > then tap start to begin updating process.
- If your device is updated to Marshmallow. Then dial this code “*#*#2846579#*#*”. > Choose software upgrade. > then select SD Card upgrade. > Confirm to start flashing.
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your device
- Done!!!Your device should have the Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B510
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram