Download Android Oreo Pixel Launcher For Any Android Device (V2.1): Google launched the latest version of Android Oreo a few days back and as of now, only the Google Pixel and the Nexus have received the update but it is soon expected to roll out to other Android devices. While it might take at least a few months for the millions of Android devices out there to receive the Android Oreo 8.0 update, you can download exclusive Android Oreo features like the wallpapers and ringtones to give your device a feel of the latest Android Oreo update.
While the wallpapers and ringtones of Android Oreo were already released, developers have now released a port to the Android Oreo Pixel Launcher with the version number 2.1. The launcher comes with all the essential Android Oreo features like the app badges, notifications on long press, and even the Google search widget with the weather and date info. It also supports the swipe left to access the Google feed feature.
The Pixel launcher for Android Oreo port is now available for download and you can install it on any Android device running Android Marshmallow 6.0 or higher and you do not need root for it to work. Below is the download link along with the list of all features that are added to this port of Pixel Launcher by the developers.
Update 05-10-2017: Now Google Pixel 2 Launcher available for download.Download link is given in the download section below
Features of Android Oreo Pixel Launcher
- Pull down for notifications
- Oreo theme backported to older OS versions with Pixel Blue accent colour
- Notification dots backported to Marshmallow
- Automatically prompts for notification access so you won’t have to dig through settings menus
- Fix Android 8 checks so Nexus devices can use all new features
- Show icon shapes on Android 8 without developer settings enabled
- Pressing the date widget opens the default calendar app
- Keyboard properly closes when returning to the home screen from any app
- Symmetrical hot seat
- Filter Google Now Launcher from the apps list
- Pinch to overview
- Samsung Secure Folder compatibility
- Backport of circle icons
Make sure to uninstall any previous version of Pixel launcher installed on your phone before you install this update as there might be a configuration error. If you have any doubts regarding the installation procedure, comment below for help.