Steps to Enable Google Assistant for Work Accounts: Google has released its all new Google Assistant on Google Allo, a chatting application made by Google itself. If you haven’t already tried it out then you should check out the app.
Google Allo is a great messaging application,and also has a great amount of new and exciting features that can get your attention! Anyways, before the release of the Google Pixel and the Pixel XL, Google had already released the Google Assistant for worldwide use on their Allo app.
However, if for some reason you are unable to access Google Assistant on Google Allo through your Work Accounts, then we have got you covered. The problem isn’t anything to do with the Google Assistant, but your account itself. For your Work Accounts to be able to use Google Assistant, you need to enable it using Google Dashboard first. We have a simple guide down below in order to enable Google Assistant for Work Accounts in just a few seconds.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.apps.fireball&hl=en]
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
- How To Enable Google Assistant On Android Nougat 7.0
- How to Get Google Assistant on Android Marshmallow 6.0/6.0.1 devices [/symple_box]
Enable Google Assistant for Work Accounts
- Log into your Google Account on your PC or laptop, and head over to admin.google.com.
- Once asked, sign into your Work Apps account as well.
- From the dashboard, select Apps and then click on Additional Google Services.
- Scroll all the way down, and you will notice an option called Web & App activity.
- Click on the hamburger-style menu or the three-dotted menu on the top-right side of the screen, and select On For Everyone.
- A confirmation will pop-up asking you to double-check your action, and then click Turn on for everyone.
- The change might take some time, so go grab your coffee or turn in for the day.
Good going! You’ve successfully enabled Google Assistant for your Google Work Account as well! Now all you need to do is get back to work, and have some fun with the Google Assistant. If you guys have any queries or problems of any sort regarding the tutorial, definitely make sure you ping us down in the comments section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.