May 12, 2017 –How to enter Recovery Mode and Download Mode On Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus: Samsung Galaxy S8 is being touted as one of the best and most powerful devices in the market these days, which means there is very little chance of you facing issues related to it. However, no device is perfect, therefore after some time, it is expected that the users will face a problem or two. There are various possibilities for faults such as firmware/hardware issues, misconfigurations or corrupt files. So, it is better to be prepared before such problems arise than to panic when you are unprepared which might lead you to do something with your phone which you might regret later.
In this post, we will be telling you how to perform basic procedures such as how to enter Recovery Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S8. Booting into recovery mode is an essential trick that you need to know as it is used in a number of basic operations like rooting, flashing ROM, wiping the cache partition and even to apply master reset to your device.
Entering Recovery Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S8 is a really easy trick which you can learn by following this step-by-step guide. You won’t be required to download anything or fulfil any pre-requisites. All you need is an Android device.
How to enter Recovery Mode on Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus
- First of all, you will need to turn off your device.
- Now, press and hold the “Volume Up + Home” keys and then press and hold the “Power” button.
- After you see the Android Logo being displayed, release the keys.
- You will see the option of “Installing system update”. Wait for a while until you see the Android System Recovery Menu option.
- Done! You have entered Recovery Mode on your Galaxy S8.
How to boot Download Mode On Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus:
- First, Power off your smartphone completely by holding the down tPower button.
- Then, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- After that release the buttons when the Warning alert screen is displayed on your phone.
- Now, press Volume Up to load Galaxy S8 Download Mode.
(if you don’t want to boot Download Mode press Volume Down and your device will reboot in normal mode)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below )