Here is a detailed guide to Download and Install Huawei P10 B179 Nougat Update for European Model.The Update is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and comes with Huawei’s EMUI 5.1.Previously we have shared Huawei P10 B164 Nougat Update European region.Now another OTA Firmware update is available for the device.
The Update is rolling out as an OTA (Over-the-air) in the Europe.It is only for the European Variant Of Huawei P10 which is VTR-L09.The Update comes with the build number VTR-L09C432B179.As you already know, this is an official update.If you want to check whats new in this update, please check the Changelog here
This update rolls out in phase wise manner through OTA. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. To check Go to Settings > About Phone Section > Software Update.If the Update is not yet available on your device then you have to wait for few more days for the update to come or you can follow this detailed guide to Download and Install the firmware to Update European Huawei P10 To B179 Android 8.0 Nougat Manually
This is an official update, meaning you won’t need to worry about any void warranty stickers. If you would like to learn how to Download and Install Huawei P10 B179 Nougat Update, then look no further.
About Huawei P10 B179 Nougat Update:
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B179
- Build Number – VTR-L09C432B179
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- A complete backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei P9 B179
Download Huawei P10 B179 Nougat Update File
Steps To Install Huawei P10 B179 Nougat Update (VTR-L09C432B179)
- Your Huawei P10 bootloader must be unlocked
- Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed on your Huawei P10.
- Now boot your device into Custom recovery
- Now in the custom recovery, you will see couples of options.
- You have to flash the update.zip file which you have downloaded from the download section.
- Now flash the update_full_VTR-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Reboot your device now.
If you have any queries regarding this then feel free to ask in the comment section.
Note: Image used in this post is the property of respective owner.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.