Google Pixel handsets are among the best that the Android market has to offer. The Pixel devices offer premium hardware, a smooth interface, advanced features, and an overall better user experience. However, Google is also renowned for its Android OS that gets major upgrades to offer improvements and new features. If you’re a Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro user, you might want to know how to properly flash the fastboot images on your handset and take your Pixel experience to a whole new level.
Aside from keeping your Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro software up-to-date, it is essential to flash the fastboot image on your device if you have ever tried to flash custom firmware or tried to root your device. If you do it incorrectly, your device might get stuck on the boot screen or you may get a black screen. Then you’ll need to flash the fastboot image on your handset via the ADB Fastboot method to have your smartphone in the working status again. It is also possible that you may be experiencing issues with the stock firmware’s performances and you want to install the fastboot firmware for refreshing the system. Unfortunately, this process might delete the user data from your device. But it’ll still ensure that the device performs far better after restoring to the factory default settings.
If you’re interested in flashing the fastboot images on your Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro, then this guide will be of great help to you. You’ll get to know all about the Stock ROM, the benefits of flashing the fastboot images, things that you should avoid, and how to successfully flash the fastboot images.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The Advantages Of The Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem On Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro
- Upgrade and Downgrade your Pixel 6/ Pixel 6 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on your Android Phone
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage that happened to your device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to bricking your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend taking complete backup and proceeding.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Install Google Pixel 6/ Pixel 6 Pro Stock Firmware via Fastboot
- Download the Fastboot images specific to your device for your PC, then unzip it to another folder. (Download the right firmware image file from the download section above)
- Installation ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Start USB debugging on your Android.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB. Open a command prompt window on your PC, and issue the following to boot your device into bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
└ You might receive a prompt on your device to “Permit USB Debugging”, pick Yes/Ok/Allow.
- Run/execute that the flash-all. Bat script in the files we pulled in Step 1.