Samsung Galaxy A71 users have reportedly started getting April 2020 Patch Security Update. The new update is reportedly rolling out in some selected regions at the initial phase. The Update will slowly available in the other regions too. The update bumps the software version to A715FXXU2ATE8/A715FOJM2ATE3/A715FXXU2ATC1.
The update is around 170 MB in size and brings stability and performance improvements to the device. According to the reports, some bugs and issues have been addressed in this build. If you are Galaxy A71 user, you may have received the April 2020 Security Patch OTA update notification on your device.
We highly recommend you to install the update to be on the safer side. Android system should be updated to the latest build to stay safe from the malware attacks. The Update is being rolled in few regions and will take some time to be available across the globe.
Manually Update Galaxy A71 To April 2020 Security Patch
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for a few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
- First Navigate to Apps > Settings
- Tap on search and look for Software updates and click on that
- Now enable Download updates automatically so that software will be downloaded automatically in future. Now to manual download click on Download updates manually.
- If a system update is available, download and install the update by following the on-screen prompts.
[su_box title=”Changelog” box_color=”#000000″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”2″]
- Brings April 2020 security patch
- Improve system stability and security
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
✔ Download A715FXXU2ATE8/A715FOJM2ATE3/A715FXXU2ATC1
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Check sammobile website to get the latest firmware for your device
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
How To Install Galaxy A71 Firmware Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On your Galaxy device
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note: Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining