Samsung Galaxy M01 Core is now getting a new update with M013FDDS2AUA2 January 2021 Security patch. The new update is reportedly rolling out in some South Asian countries. The Update will slowly available in the other regions too.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core was released in 2020 and thanks to its features and price it became one of the highest-selling Samsung devices of that year. Since its release, Samsung has been providing regular software updates to the device.
According to the reports, some bugs and issues have been addressed in this build. If you are Galaxy M01 Core user, you may have received the January 2021 Security Patch OTA update notification on your device. We highly recommend you to install the update to be on the safer side. Android system should be updated to the latest build to stay safe from the malware attacks. The Update is being rolled in few regions and will take some time to be available across the globe.
Manually Update Galaxy M01 Core To M013FDDS2AUA2 January 2021 Security Patch
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for a few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
- First Navigate to Apps > Settings
- Tap on search and look for Software updates and click on that
- Now enable Download updates automatically so that software will be downloaded automatically in future. Now to manual download click on Download updates manually.
- If a system update is available, download and install the update by following the on-screen prompts.
Galaxy M01 Core M013FDDS2AUA2 January 2021 Security Patch
- Android version: Android 10
- Security patch level (SPL): January 1, 2021
- Baseband version: M013FDDS2AUA2
- Region: South Asia
- Software Supported: Odin Flash Tool
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Check sammobile website to get the latest firmware for your device
How To Install Galaxy M01 Core M013FDDS2AUA2 January 2021 Security Patch OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up Power (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy Note 5
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-ota-firmware-updates-using-adb-fastboot-commands/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#f9396c” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: location-arrow” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install OTA Firmware Updates Using ADB sideload[/su_button]
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-install-a-stock-firmware-using-odin/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#f9396c” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: location-arrow” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin[/su_button]
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note: Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to good wifi and your device has more than 50 per cent battery life remaining