If you are someone who has bought the Samsung Galaxy M31s or planning to get one, then here is our guide to download Galaxy M31s USB Drivers, ADB Fastboot Tools and Odin
As we all know that USB Drivers are one of the most useful and important parts for any connection establishment between the device and the computer easily. A US Driver is a file or program that runs on the computer and makes a connection bridge between two devices by connecting a USB Cable. After a successful USB Driver installation, you can easily connect your device to the PC and can perform so many tasks. Such as data transfer, data sync, use PC Suite, flash firmware files, install root, use commands via ADB & Fastboot mode, and more.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Specs
The Galaxy M31s is the successor to the very popular Galaxy M31. The device sports a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with a hole-punch to the centre at the top to house the front camera. The device is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC backed up by 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage that is non-expandable.
The entire phone is made out of “Glasstic” which is nothing but frosted plastic. The M31s has a quad-camera setup (64+12+5+5MP) on the rear side. There is a 32MP front camera sensor inside the front pouch hole cut out.
The Galaxy M31s comes out of the box with Samsung’s OneUI 2.1 that runs over Android 10. It has a massive 6000 mAh battery and comes with a 25W fast charger in the box.
Download Galaxy M31s USB Drivers
Galaxy M31s ADB Fastboot Tools and Odin Flash Tool
Steps to install Samsung Galaxy M31s USB Drivers on Windows PC
- First, You need to download the Samsung USB driver zip file from the download link given above.
- After downloading, extract the file on your PC (via WinZip or 7-Zip).
- Open the extracted driver folder and you will find the application Samsung-USB-Driver-vX.X.XXX version (.exe) file.
- Run the .exe file as an administrator.
- Just choose the installation path here (C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
- Proceed to Install the application.
- Once completed, click on the Finish button.
- You can restart your computer once (if required).
- You’re done. Now, you can easily connect and perform the useful tasks on your Samsung Galaxy M31s device by using the USB Cable.
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.