The Samsung Galaxy M51 is a recently released mid-ranger from the Korean Giant. This is one of the few Galaxy device in the mid-range segment which offers great value for the price. From specs to feature, everything on the device is good. Here in this article, we will be sharing Samsung Galaxy M51 Stock Firmware (Flash File) so that in case of any emergency you can revert back to / restore to the stock ROM. We will also be tracking all the updates the Samsung Galaxy M51 gets.
We already have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with installation steps guide for your ease. This guide will be helpful if you brick your device somehow. So do read and follow the steps as given.
About Stock ROM
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
Specs Overview – Galaxy M51
The Galaxy M51 comes equipped with a 6.7-inch Infinity-O sAMOLED screen with 1080 X 2400 pixels resolution. The device is powered by the mid-range powerhouse Snapdragon 730G SoC coupled with 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The device runs on One UI 2.1 based Android 10.
The camera department of the device has seen a huge upgrade this year. The Samsung Galaxy M51 has a quadruple-camera module on the rear side. The device packs a 64MP Sony IMX682 main camera sensor. There is a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro camera and 5MP depth sensor. The device sports a 32MP Sony IMX616 camera sensor. The device houses 7,000mAh battery and comes with 25W fast charging support.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
✔ Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy M51
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy M51.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy M51
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Make sure the battery percentage is 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Where and How to Download Galaxy M51 Stock ROM/ Firmware (Update Tracker)
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Steps to Install Stock Firmware On Galaxy M51 (Unbrick/Unroot/Back To Stock)
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy M51 from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy M51 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.