Samsung dropped a bomb with the latest Galaxy M51. The device has become one of the most talked and hyped mid-rangers from the company in the recent time. In some Asian countries like India, the device is in huge demand. If you someone who has bought the device or planning to get one, then here is our guide to download Galaxy M51 USB Drivers, ADB Fastboot Tools and Odin
As we all know that USB Drivers are one of the most useful and important parts for any connection establishment between the device and the computer easily. A US Driver is a file or program that runs on the computer and makes a connection bridge between two devices by connecting a USB Cable. After a successful USB Driver installation, you can easily connect your device to the PC and can perform so many tasks. Such as data transfer, data sync, use PC Suite, flash firmware files, install root, use commands via ADB & Fastboot mode, and more.
Samsung Galaxy M51s Specs
The Galaxy M51 features a 6.7-inch Infinity-O sAMOLED screen with 1080 X 2400 pixels resolution. The device is powered by the mid-range powerhouse Snapdragon 730G SoC coupled with 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The device runs on One UI 2.1 based Android 10.
The camera department of the device has seen a huge upgrade this year. The Samsung Galaxy M51 has a quadruple-camera module on the rear side. The device packs a 64MP Sony IMX682 main camera sensor. There is a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro camera and 5MP depth sensor. The device sports a 32MP Sony IMX616 camera sensor.
The 7,000mAh battery is one of the major head lighting features of the Samsung Galaxy M51. The device comes with 25W fast charging support.
Download Galaxy M51s USB Drivers
Galaxy M51s ADB Fastboot Tools and Odin Flash Tool
Steps to install Samsung Galaxy M51s USB Drivers on Windows PC
- First, You need to download the Samsung USB driver zip file from the download link given above.
- After downloading, extract the file on your PC (via WinZip or 7-Zip).
- Open the extracted driver folder and you will find the application Samsung-USB-Driver-vX.X.XXX version (.exe) file.
- Run the .exe file as an administrator.
- Just choose the installation path here (C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
- Proceed to Install the application.
- Once completed, click on the Finish button.
- You can restart your computer once (if required).
- You’re done. Now, you can easily connect and perform the useful tasks on your Samsung Galaxy M51s device by using the USB Cable.
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.