Samsung has already released the stable Android 10 update for its Galaxy S10 series devices. Currently, the Galaxy Note 10/10+ Android 10 (One UI 2.0) Update with the software version N97*FXXU1BSL7. It’s based on the December 2019 Security Patch Level that you can download and install right now. Though you can wait for the OTA update which may arrive within a few weeks or so.
As of now, the update is rolling out in Germany for both the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ devices. Individually, the Galaxy Note 10 receives software version N970FXXU1BSL7 and the Galaxy Note 10+ receives the software version N975FXXU1BSL7. However, you can check the software OTA update at first before heading over to the installation process.
Changelog: Galaxy Note 10/10+ Android 10
The update also fixes plenty of bugs and stability issues. Such as:
- Camera memory leakage problem
- FC occurs when switching to landscape mode during subscription calendar setting
- Some Android process applications are continuously down (for example android.rwocess.media)
- Clipboard edge is not displayed
- Reset occurs after OS update
- Lock screen cracking issue
- When entering the app drawer, orange box was seen in the upper left and disappeared
- FC occurs when it leaves by the home key within 2 seconds in the LiveMessage camera video
Check OTA Update
Go to the device Settings -> Software update -> Download Updates on your phone. If you haven’t got the update notification yet, you can manually install the firmware. Make sure that those have already applied for the One UI 2.0 Beta program, will get the stable update very soon.
Whereas if you’re already using One UI stable version (Pie), then you can easily upgrade to the latest One UI 2.0 stable version. We recommend you to connect your phone to a Wi-Fi and charge your phone up to 50%-60% as well.
Currently, the Android 10 stable firmware over-the-air (FOTA) update is available for the Galaxy Note 10/10+ Exynos variants which are also known as the global variants. We have provided the download links below for the Exynos variants only.
- Exynos Galaxy Note 10 stable Android 10 – N970FXXU1BSL7
- Exynos Galaxy Note 10 Plus stable Android 10 – N975FXXU1BSL7
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Devices
Now, you can easily install or upgrade your Galaxy Note 10/10+ Exynos variant to the stable Android 10 update. You can comment below on any issue.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.