Oppo’s subsidiary brand Realme was founded in 2018 and within a year, the brand is really doing well. Realme has recently launched the Realme X and then Realme XT as the upper mid-segment Android smartphones. Both the devices have Dolby Atmos support but offer only a single speaker at the bottom. If you’re using any of the Realme X or XT device and feel that the sound output is low, then there is a way to increase the sound of these two devices.
Thanks to the XDA Developers senior member, acervenky for sharing the article, Dante63 for the guide, and rahil253655 for sharing the mod file. Here in this article, we have provided the guide to get Dual Speaker MOD on Realme X and Realme XT.
This mod will help you to get the stereo sound effect on your Realme X and Realme XT devices. Here the earpiece will also work as a secondary speaker so that you will get much immersive listening experience. So, let’s get into the steps below.
How to get Dual Speaker MOD on Realme X and Realme XT
Make sure that your device should be rooted at first in order to custom module working. If your device is already rooted then you can proceed to the next step. Otherwise, you have to unlock the device bootloader, install the TWRP or Orange Fox Recovery, and then root your device.
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Realme X (RMX1901)
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Realme XT In 5 Min
- Install Orange Fox Recovery Project on Realme XT
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach.
Dual Speaker Mod File: Realme X | Realme XT
Guide to Install Dual Speaker Mod on Realme X and Realme XT
- First of all, you have to download the dual speaker mod from the download link above (Normal or Boosted)
- Rename the original mixer file name [For Booster version only]
- Copy the mod mixer file and paste it in the path: /system/vendor/etc
- Replace the original mixer file
- Reboot your Realme X or Realme XT.
We hope you’ve found this guide useful.