How to Get Pixel 2’s New Motion Photos Feature on Any Android Device: Google has recently released it’s new flagship devices, the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.Google Pixel 2 is packed with some seriously impressive Hardware with a Snapdragon 835, an Octa-Core CPU, Adreno 540 GPU, 4GB RAM and a Non-removable 2700mAh Battery.
There are tons of extra features and Google stock apps pre-installed in Google Pixel 2/ 2XL.But what’s more impressive is the features it packs out with:1. Always-On Display 2. Now Playing 3. Active Edge4. Motion Photos
Motion Photos? Whats That? it’s just a synonym for Apple Live Photos
Motion Photo puts a little context into the making of the shot by letting you capture a few seconds of action leading up to when the shutter button is released. It even allows you to pinpoint which moment you want to preserve as the still frame.
Motion Photos originally introduced by Microsoft as ‘Living Images’ in its Lumia smartphones a few years ago and popularized by Apple as ‘Live Photos‘ in iOS 9 has now found its way to Google’s latest smartphones, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
But Buying an expensive device just get a few features is worthless. Now you can get the ‘Live Photos’ Oh! sorry, the Android way- “Motion Photos” on any Android Device.
You May Like:
- Get the Pixel 2 Now Playing Feature On Any Android
- How to make your phone look like a Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL
- [APK] Download Google Pixel 2 Launcher On Your Device
- Download Google Pixel 2/ Pixel 2 XL Stock Ringtones
Steps To Get Pixel 2’s New Motion Photos Feature on Any Android Device
- Installing Camera MX app on your Android Device.
[appbox googleplay com.magix.camera_mx&hl=en]
- Once you’ve got the app installed, open the camera interface and tap the button with three circles near the top-left corner. From there, select “Live Shot,” then you’ll be prompted to enable the feature.
(NOTE: You can tap “Try It” if you just want a quick demo, or you can tap “Unlock,” then provide your Facebook or Google info to unlock the full feature for free.)
- From now on, any pictures you take in this shooting mode will have a few seconds of video attached to them. To check it out, view the image in Camera MX’s built-in gallery. Live Shots will look like still photos at first, but when you long-press them, the attached video will start playing in a loop.
Link For Camera MX App: https://goo.gl/m2PDQz
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page