Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 7A and How to boot Huawei Honor 7A Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Huawei Honor 7A was recently launched by Huawei (April 2018). The Huawei Honor 7A comes equipped with a 57-inches IPS LCD display( 720 x 1440 pixels). The Huawei Honor 7A sports a dual rear camera setup the primary camera is 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF and the second one is 2 MP, depth sensor. It has 8 MP front camera with f/2.0. The cameras can take HDR and Panorama. It can capture 1080p@30fps videos.
The Huawei Honor 7A runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 out of the box. It houses a 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the rear side of the device. It is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Octa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.1 GHz Cortex A53) processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Huawei Honor 7A
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Huawei Honor 7A Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.