Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Huawei P10 Lite and How to boot Huawei P10 Lite Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
Huawei launched Huawei P10 Lite in March 2017. The device is a higher mid-range smartphone. It has a 5.2-inch LTPS IPS display screen having full HD resolution of 1920x1080p. It is powered by a powerful HiSilicon Kirin 658 Octa-core processor, Mali-T830 MP2 GPU coupled with 3/4 RAM and 32/64 GB of internal storage capacity. The device has all the connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, NFC, fingerprint sensor, and more.
It houses a non-removable 3000mAh Li-Po battery. The Huawei P10 Lite runs on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware at the top of EMUI 8.0. It will be upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo. It sports a 12 MP, f/2.2, 1/2.8″, 1.25µm, PDAF main camera on the rear side. On the front side, it has an 8 MP, f/2.0, AF camera for selfies. The camera can take 1080p@30fps videos and can capture HDR and panorama. It features a fingerprint scanner on the rear side.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Huawei P10 Lite
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Huawei on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Huawei P10 Lite Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.